- 1) Use a thermal protector when using heat.
- 2) Do not blow dry the hair completely dry. Leave a little moisture in.
- 3) Use a conditioner with U.V. protectors built in.
- 4) Use a low or no ammonia hair color.
- 5) Air oxidize perms instead of using the neutralizer.
- 6) Never brush wet or damp hair. Use a wide toothed comb.
- 7) On dry hair use a boars hair brush and start at the ends and work up.
- 8) Clarify your hair after you swim.
- 9) Blow dry on the "cool" setting.
- 10) Eat protein rich foods (chicken, fish, nuts) - Eat foods rich in essential fatty acids (not from animal sources [they contain cholesterol]-only from botanical sources)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Here are some ways to prevent or "help" prevent damage to your hair:
Posted by HAIRBYMZFELICIA at 3:46 AM